Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW? - Three Informal Portraits
From: Barney Quinn <barney.quinn@noaa.gov>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 12:26:45 -0500

Phong,

Thank you for taking the time to look at and to give me a critique of
my pictures. Your points are well taken. I particularly agree about the
angle and the background. I did crop them. I posted the uncroped
version of one just for purposes of comparison. I am not a good photo
editor, and I have particular trouble in editing my own stuff. One of
my hopes is that as I post some pictures I will gain some confidence
and skill in this area.

You and Ted have given me an idea. The next time I take pictures of
someone I am going to get a chair and work sitting down. This will
force me to be at a lower angle. Two high an angle is a consistent flaw
in many of my people pictures.

Again, thanks.

Barney