Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: 35mm color vs. the tyranny now.. T-max dev.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 21:35:52 -0800

><Snip>
> I used it until I switched back to Tri-x with XTOL 1:1 some time ago. And on
> occasion since I've thought about returning to Tmax, however one can't do
> that in the middle of a photo project. But on the next one we might go back
> to all Tmax.
> ted

T-Max 400 in Xtol is a very smooth sharp combination I've seen
impressive results although I use Neopan 400 myself.  I don't even know
if its a tab grain film or not but as i seem to switch between the 1600
and the 100 I've never bothered to try to hard to look into it. Anybody know?
Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> ([Leica] WAS: 35mm color vs. the tyranny now.. T-max dev.)