Subject: [Leica] For Sale
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:09:57 -0500

Hello-
I have come from lurking under my rock to see if anyone on the list would be
interested in an Durst RCP-20 Processor- I have been using it to process B&W
Multigrade RC paper, the 2 minutes of deveolpment seems to work very well at
room temp (Though the heater works just fine), and by using Fix at the film
strength, the prints come out ready to wash. It is in nearly pristine
condition as it was ever used for color work- the only reason I am selling
it is  I got an ACP-200 which is a tad shorter (no stop bath tank), a little
taller and gives me a little more counter space.
I am asking $150 plus shipping.

Please reply off list-

Dan