Subject: Re: [Leica] 3 more Kiev images
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:53:57 -0500

Fred-
I am sure that many would start to spell your last name 'Neanderthal' for
using a Kiev, but I have to agree with you that they are fun, and take
pretty good photos considering the price. If you get with the original
'KIEB' name plate, it sure draws a lot of questions!
I especially love your shots with that "rectilinear" Arsat! :o)
Best of Light,
Dan