Subject: Re: [Leica] Another Equipment question
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:55:42 -0500

At 04:07 PM 12/15/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>Stick with the three amigos and you can't go wrong 'cause you'll either end
>up laughing or wearing handcuffs, or both! ;-) And Lagavulin is the only
>answer! ;-)
>
>ted

Thanks, Ted!  I'm finishing up the last of the Lagavulin tonight and expect
to stock up as I go through Houston's duty free on Wednesday.  It's almost
worth it to have to go through all of the metal detectors and x-ray
machines to finally get to the duty-free shop!!  We have several hours
lay-over in Houston between Charlotte and Quito.  If the duty-free shops
have Lagavulin or Laphroig, I'll be set for the month!

I've packed the 400 with the tube but without the UV filter!!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com