Subject: Re: [Leica] Another Equipment question
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:52:16 -0500

Tina innocently wrote:

> I've packed the 400 with the tube but without the UV filter!!

See my last transmission, Tina. Can anyone verify my vague recollection that
the filter slot is supposed to be occupied all the time? Just checked the
Lager and Rogliatti books and no mention of a filter requirement. If I can,
tomorrow I'll try to reach Ernst Hartmann at Leica Northvale and ask him. If
I reach him for an answer, Tina, I'll let you know.

Seth