Subject: [Leica] 3 more Kiev images
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:21:19 -0500

I know, I know, I'm supposed to be shooting with a Leica or Rollei, but this thing is fun.

http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/bill.jpg.html

Bill owned a camera shot here in Flemington for years, then he hit the lottery,,,twice,,,, so he retired.  It drove him crazy so he got back into the business, but not as the owner.

http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/dd1a.jpg.html

Dave is the manager of the Land Rover dealership in Princeton, I've owned Land Rovers for about 7 years now, we've become good friends

http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/rrin1.jpg.html

Interior of new Range Rover at about $76K I don't have one of these

Neal F

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] 3 more Kiev images)