Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm 4.0 for CL question
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 06:35:44 +0100 (MET)

> But at that lower price bracket I'd go with the Elmar C for the CL than
> the Tele-Elmarit any day.
>
> Mark Rabiner

I'm just curious. I've never owned a Tele-Elmarit but in the seventies I
worked at Jefferson Camera Shop in St. Louis and would take one out on the
streets in front of the store and just play around with it (when we didn't
have customers). I remember thinking the results were really impressive.

Mind you, I probably played around with the same one all the time (the
display one). I always bought the lenses I had played around with (except
for the 90mm Summicron ... that was a mistake). Maybe there was some
variation from unit to unit?

Daniel

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] 90mm 4.0 for CL question)
Message from "Steven Blutter" <steven2244@ameritech.net> ([Leica] 90mm 4.0 for CL question)