Subject: Re: [Leica] re: most important person at a wedding?
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 15:54:38 -0800

Ted, friend, I had to laugh my head off reading this.  Brings me back 50
years ago when I did those "misery days" of shooting - sometimes two in one
day.  And three or four on some weekends.  Holding the 4X5 Linhof in one
hand, the huge strobe in the other, a ton of battery on one shoulder and a
wallet of sheet film holders over the other.

But looking back, it was a good learning experience.  You could offer me the
moon and I wouldn't do another one.  ;-)

Anyway, did truly enjoy your rant.  It made my day.

Blessings, and best wishes for a great New Year.

The other Ted in Olalla