Subject: Re: [Leica] re: most important person at a wedding?
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:04:31 -0800

Hi Ted:

At this point, I hope to be there in Victoria in April.  It would be a shame
not to.  I look forward to meeting many people I have come to know on the
list but have never met, and I want to shake their hands, and yours, and
say, "Hello, friend."  What a nice experience that will be.

Stay warm, and guard your health.

The Other Ted