Subject: [Leica] Re: Assistance on a Camera Bag / Crumpler anyone?
From: "firkin" <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 12:08:41 +1100

Gerry Walden writes:

> I have a Crumpler which I have used for my M cameras and have found it to be
> a very nice bag indeed. The one I have is a little bit bigger than my small
> Billingham so it takes just that little bit more. The only  criticism I have
> is the excessive use of Velcro which makes a loud ripping sound when
> opening, and can be a bit of a fight! My local store were selling them
> reduced as they did not sell well, and I have never regretted the purchase.
>

> Regards
>
> Gerry
>
> Gerry Walden LRPS
> www.gwpics.com
> Tel: 023 8046 3076

They are Australian, and at one time made in Ballarat ;-) I have a couple of
their small pouch bags and a computer bag. The Camera bags gave great
protection but seemed a bit too padded and heavy duty for me: I like my bags
to wear out so I can spend more money ;-)

Cheers

Alastair Firkin @ work ;-)

http://www.afirkin.com
http://www.familyofman2.com