Subject: Re: [Leica] new picture story
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 21:45:46 -0800

> Liam Maloney  said:
> >sidenote: before I started shooting this assignment, I
> >had some time to kill so I hung out in the photography
> >section of the local bookstore and read Ted's great
> >book "Doctor's Work" (I think that's what it's
> >called). Strongly recommended, the man's a master! I
> >think I learned a few lessons in painting with light -
> >you be the judge.> >

Greg J. Lorenzo answered Liam:
> A book loved by both photographers' who buy it and nurses and doctors
> who read it!<<<<

Hey guys thank you, but yer making me blush. :-) Heck I'm just a
photographer using Leica's like the rest of you, I've just had the good
fortune to be given the photo opportinities many of you haven't. Oh yeah and
I got lucky a lot! ;-)
ted

Message from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] new picture story)