Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Wide Angle Lenses
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:38:17 -0000

Hi,

if you're not sure about what you want, then can I suggest that you have a
look at the Voigtlander wide angles?
I have the 28mm Ultron and 21mm Color Skopar lenses, both of which are solid
performers and very good value for money.  The 25mm is good as well although
it isn't rangefinder coupled.

They also do a 15mm and 12mm superwides...probably a bit extreme I would
think.

Hope that helps

regards

Mark Pope