Subject: Re: [Leica] I Hate Cats Contest....
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 08:28:11 -0800

Gary Williams

> Ted,
>
> You completely missed the point, my reference was to their juvenile
> attempts at humor involving cats and metal objects sticking out of their
> heads.
>
> I am sorry for the loss of you friend. <<<<<<

It is too bad. However, you turned this into far more than what their intent
was. A "funny for any adult to see." After all it was made in jest, surely
you couldn't be serious they are part of the of animal cruelty problem ?

I bet the late Presidnet Kennedy would've had a chuckle realizing their
remarks weren't in the least serious nor intention. No I didn't miss
anything my friend you're the one who saw this as violent not I.

And if I've lost your friendship over this, so be it. :-(
ted