Subject: Re: [Leica] More Digilux 2 images
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:57:27 -0800

Peter Klein wrote and showed::
> > Somebody put his SD card in a Digilux 2 during a store demo, and brought
> > few images home:
> http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/3/45964.html?1074971082
> and continuation of the discussion:
> http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/3/45740.html?1075081288

Michiel Fokkema offered:

> Pictures look oke to me but do I see a lot of barrel distortion or is
> something else wrong?<<

Hello Michiel,
Because there's more than a good chance I'll purchase a Digilux 2 to
compliment my Canon G5 would you please explain and point out what you mean
"barrel distorion?"

What and where is the barrel distortion you see in these frames? As I'd like
to learn what you see so I can understand what "barrel distortion looks like
having never seen it before or possibly it was there, but I never recognized
it."  Thank you.
ted

Replies: Reply from Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl> (Re: [Leica] More Digilux 2 images)
Message from Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl> (Re: [Leica] More Digilux 2 images)