Subject: Re: [Leica] The Elusive Gratitude of fast_primes
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:46:57 -0800

Is Mr. fast_primes not aware that we donšt use such immature Newsgroup type
made up names on this email list?
Did that get past him somehow?

Is Mr. fast_primes not aware that you donšt pull that level of attitude your
first day new on a list?

Of course he is aware of both things.

So Please folks, do not feel the troller.
He is not dealing with us in good faith.
And is rude.

As of now the term "fast_primes" whether in the body or header or anywhere
in an email will make it not even go to my trash. It will just be instantly
deleted. So please donšt use that "term" if you email me or I won't get it.

mark_lightyear
Photography
Portland, Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/Catagorypages/PersonalWork.html