Subject: Re: [Leica] MP vs. M7
From: Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:49:00 -0600

I've handled the MP, and it seem very, very solid to me. I have an M3, and
I would say that they are similar in quality, but the MP feels a tad more
substantial (but keep in mind that the M3 is 1950's). I wouldn't worry
about build quality on the MP. Make your choice based on the necessity of
autoexposure.

Jeffery