Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: [Large Format] Beth Keiser Shoots B&W 4x5 ForCampaign Coverage
From: "David Rodgers" <davrodgers@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 12:04:21 -0800

B.D.

Remember the audience here. We're Leica users. We've spent years working up
to the best of the best, because that's what works for us.

It's difficult to start up a different ladder. Especially when that ladder
is constantly shifting, and the top rung could very well be lower than where
we are already.

DaveR