Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: MP vs. M7
From: Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2004 12:13:49 -0800

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 11:34, Ted Grant wrote:

> But Eric don't you keep a spare battery in your bag or pocket for all
> battery using or operated cameras you use?

I ended up taping plastic wrapped, spare batteries to the camera straps
of my M6TTL and M7. They are so small I never notice them, until the
moment I need them. I've found this system to be the best insurance
against Murphy's law which states that your spare batteries will always
be in the bag you didn't bring that day!

Feli

Feli di Giorgio
Visual Effects Supervisor "Hostage"
Creo Collective - feli@creocollective.com