Subject: [Leica] digital in low light
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:59:55 +0100

Hi from what i read every where,a 10+megapixel camera will do better
resolution wise then a slow film.
Do any of you know of a link or publication   that explains at what iso the
crossover is to 35mm,s film better performance.
A  friend of mine who does pro sport showed me some low light stuff made
with his top Canon and it was allmost scary.
Please tell me there is some use left in my Noctilux.
Thanks
simon jessurun
p.s not that i will ever sell it or the M3 that was adjusted for it

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] digital in low light)
Reply from "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com> (Re: [Leica] digital in low light)
Reply from Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl> (Re: [Leica] digital in low light)
Reply from Will von Dauster <vondauster@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] digital in low light)