Subject: Re: [Leica] A Favor? Totally Leica
From: RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 23:12:39 +0100

I can see why you have a hard time choosing - should you "kill your
darlings" or let others do the "dirty work" and yes as you suggest it
might truly take a few days - not only is leica-gallery.net rather slow
displaying  the pictures - it is also a collection of very very fine
pictures - so  -
By the way who is the portfolio intented for?
That might make it easier to choose if the clientel is a special group
or pehaps even more difficult
Ruben