Subject: Re: [Leica] NC weather
From: sdp35 <sdp35@cwazy.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:46:39 -0500

The people I grew up with in summers in Scotland Neck NC all talked
about Little Washington.

A real eastern NC insider also knows how to pronounce 'Bodie' of
lighthouse fame, Conetoe (town in Edgecomb County) and perhaps even
Potecasi (not certain of the county)...and that Raleigh is the far
western limit for really good barbecue :)

CZ
NC roots going back generations