Subject: Re: [Leica] NC weather
From: Robert Clark <rclark01@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:37:56 -0500

Dave:
I have several relatives who live in Wilson....one is an uncle who is a
opthamologist, and aunt who is a retired teacher, and another relative
who is a pediatrician (last name Anderson)....also, I used to live in
Winterville during a previous life and have a sister who graduated from
UNC.  My wife's a Guilford College graduate who now has a PHD from Penn
State.  A very good friend of mine is the superintendent of Wilson
County Schools.

Robert