Subject: Re: [Leica] Buyer beware: follow up open letter
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 00:25:55 -0500

I haven't been able to search the LUG archives for a long time.

- -dan c.

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Buyer beware: follow up open letter)
Reply from Matthew Powell <mlpowell@sbcglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Buyer beware: follow up open letter)
Message from "Vick Ko" <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (RE: [Leica] Buyer beware: follow up open letter)