Subject: RE: [Leica] SF Area Camera Stores... a Selected Review
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 21:54:21 -0800

I was in the section that has the darkroom stuff upstairs.... I think that
is the pro shop?

As for a second chance.......  I have dealt with the stores in NYC for over
40 years.  When I was a kid, I got treated better than K+S treated me last
week.  There are better places to buy second hand equipment, and certainly I
get treated better ion my own back yard at Samys.   I live 400 miles away.
I doubt I would go again, unless I were really in need of some supply, not a
piece of equipment.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] SF Area Camera Stores... a Selected Review)