Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Gandy's update on the digital bessa
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 06:26:49 -0500

Howard and others,

Thanks for posting this and other info on the R-D1.
This is very exciting news for me.  The 300000 yen
($US 2700) price tag is just about the only potential
show-stopper for me at this early point in time.
All in all though, it's a very exciting development
to me, unlike the ho-hum Leica digital offerings so far.

Cosina outdid Leica once again.  Too bad.
My hat's off to Mr. K.

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Steve Gandy's update on the digital bessa)