Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Gandy's update on the digital bessa
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:11:42 -0500

Let me rephrase:  $2700 is too much for me.  :-)
But don't go yelling at me if I end up buying
it anyway.

About the framelines, I read it that the camera will
bring up the proper framing for the lens in use; so the
Leica M 28mm Summicron, say, will bring up the 28mm
frameline, which is not the same view as the 28mm
frameline on your Leica M.  Did I miss something ?

I would have preferred CF cards, as that is what I use.
Do 1-Gig SD cards exist and at what price ?

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Steve Gandy's update on the digital bessa)