Subject: Re: [Leica] Montreal digital lab ?
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:11:24 -0500

Phong, there are many labs that can produce RA-4 prints from digital files.
 A friend of mine has it done at places such as Future Shop, and likes the
results,  but I wouldn't expect profesional service or quality from them.
 You could try Corlab (at the foot of Peel street near Wellington, 175 Peel
Street (514) 878-1320 ) for professional service (I am assuming that they
can handle digital files).  Also Champion Colour Labs, 425 Guy Street (514)
937-3918 .   The wedding photographer crowd has been known to use the
services of Yves Thomas Photolab, but I don't know where they are located.
 They do have a web site (http://www.ytlab.com/index.html).

I must stress that I haven't had any personal experience with these labs,
but they are well known locally.

I would like to know of a Montreal lab that can do digital to fibre print
service, if it is possible.

No idea about what if anything is in the Ville St. Laurent area.

- -dan c.