Subject: [Leica] portrait portfolio - violinist
From: jean.louchet at inria.fr (Jean Louchet)
Date: Wed Apr 7 15:29:20 2004

Hi Phong,

among your 3 pictures the first one you showed is the best as a portrait I
think. On a musician's point of view, my preference goes to 4704 (the only
one with the bow having a natural position) but the left hand on the
instrument's neck is only nice on 4716. On the whole if I had to choose I
would take the original 4698 anyway as it has got the best beautiful
lighting.