Subject: [Leica] Did a Single Photograph or Two Stop the War In Viet Nam?
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Tue May 11 04:09:32 2004

Marc, in addition to many other fine personal qualities, stays up much
later than I do.  Good morning, Marc!

We can argue anecdotally forever...my parents vowed to see me leave for
Sweden before they would allow me to fight in Viet Nam.  Nonetheless, I
believe that my analysis of trends in American public opinion is
correct, that the widely perceived antipathy to the War in Viet Nam
arose not from student demonstrations but from the far deeper feelings
of our mothers.

	Buzz