Subject: [Leica] any LUGgers in Natchitoches
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue May 11 23:57:28 2004

At 12:05 AM +0200 5/12/04, Douglas M. Sharp wrote:
>The Commonwealth is probably the only organisation of states which,
>to a great extent, is "One big happy family"
>regardless of politics, religion, colour or whatever. If the USA
>hadn't been so impatient they could have been
>there too ;-)
>Douglas
>
>Hmmm. Probably not, when I come to think of it, you don't play
>cricket and you drink too much coffee.

If cricket playing and not drinking coffee is part of being in, then
count me out!

What is cricket about, anyway?? (No, please dont' tell me!)

Vancouver Island and Victoria might be a bit more Commonwealth, but
Vancouver is definitely less so.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design