Subject: [Leica] Scanning silver halide films - which one scans best? - OT
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon May 17 18:24:55 2004

On 5/17/04 5:39 PM, "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com> wrote:

> I took BD's hint and bought 5 rolls of Tri-X. Mark, what do you soup in?
> XTOL I hope.
>
> Jeffery Smith
> New Orleans, LA

The first time I ever used Xtol it was with tri x it was June '99. The year
the fire froze. I souped it 1:2 but the photographer down the street
humiliated me into going the full 1:3 route which I soon wish I'd started
with in the first place as that brick of film had a slightly higher mush
factor. But only to the scale of .021!  :)

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon

New-improved