Subject: [Leica] CLE - was M5
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Fri May 21 13:54:53 2004

Too right Karen, that's exactly what always annoyed me about the CLE,
otherwise it's a brilliant piece of equipment, light, perfect automatic
metering
(particularly for long exposures, wonderful soft shutter release, SCA
dedicated flash. If they only rebuilt it with a couple of extra metering
modes and
a couple of frames more in the VF/RF I wouldn't even think about a new
Leica body.
Douglas

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] CLE - was M5)
Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] CLE - was M5)