Subject: [Leica] Re: ACDsee
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jun 30 06:35:33 2004

On 6/29/04 9:23 PM, "Nathan Wajsman" <n.wajsman@chello.nl> wrote:

> Mark,
>
> You are comparing a piece of software costing $300 with one costing $50.
> I just upgraded to Photoshop CS, and at first though the browser built
> in there might serve the purpose. But once I tried ACDSee, I realized
> how much more convenient it is--for the specific task of the first edit
> of a bunch of images and also organizing and naming them.
>
> Nathan
>
> Mark Rabiner wrote:

Yes the Photoshop contact sheet and or browser thing is not an Extensis
Portfolio thing. It may be that
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopalbum/main.html
Adobe Photoshop Album might be a program designed to address those features.
Cataloging. I do think Photoshop will do batch fixes of files and that is a
main thing.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon