Subject: [Leica] Re: ACDSee
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Jun 30 06:16:21 2004

True, Nathan ... not to mention giving them keywords and even more
important, putting them into categories. Read up on categories. The sooner
you do it and get your old shots up to date, the happier you'll be.

Thanks for your nice words about my Midsummer shot Nathan. I thought you
might appreciate it.

Best,
Daniel