Subject: [Leica] Re: ACDSee
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Jun 30 05:37:39 2004

Mark,

You are comparing a piece of software costing $300 with one costing $50.
I just upgraded to Photoshop CS, and at first though the browser built
in there might serve the purpose. But once I tried ACDSee, I realized
how much more convenient it is--for the specific task of the first edit
of a bunch of images and also organizing and naming them.

Nathan