Subject: [Leica] Re: home processing C41
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Jul 10 11:08:24 2004

Thanks for the replies!

In the end, I took it to the one local pro lab, even though they use a
roller processor.  I was pleasantly surprised...no roller marks, as I had
experienced in the past.  I had forgotten about having others do my film for
me, and found the little squiggly dust varmints duly embedded in several
frames.  Argh.

I think I'll stick with B&W still.  I checked the various kits that I could
find and wasn't happy with having some of the chemicals in the house.  And
in the end, I think I preferred my B&W conversions to the actual color
images.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/