Subject: [Leica] OT: Shadows/highlights adjustment in Photoshop CS
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Jul 25 23:08:19 2004

Can you point out an image where you think this is happening?

I understand what Brian is saying - I guess I have figured that most
people who post and look at images here have a handle on color
management for their computers so by providing the profile that's
adequate.

I may reconsider in light of his opinion which is certainly based on a
more sophisticated understanding that I have!

Adam