Subject: [Leica] more questions
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Thu Aug 12 22:21:21 2004

I do not think that HCB would ever have captured the "decisive moment' if he
waited for a lcd screen - shutter delay - anoying way of digital compact
workflow, and carrying half a ton of canon carbon plastic would have broken
his back - so would I reccomend a MP - yes anytime to anyone that appriciate
(1) build and optical quality (2) intuitive working  (3) compact size Would
I recommend an digital compact to anyone - NO I would have to ask them seek
advice somewhere else as I would not want the responsibillity of them
loosing their best shots of important moments in their life because of lousy
and slow camera actions - pour image quality and uncetain storage. But then
again as Juan describes it I am an oddity as i do also own a minox!