Subject: [Leica] more questions
From: joelmail at mchsi.com (Joel E. Anderson)
Date: Fri Aug 13 04:43:01 2004

Why compare a top of the line film camera (Leica) with a bottom of the line
consumer point and shoot?  Leica is in the price range of DSLRs, where
there is no LCD screen to fool with, no shutter lag, manual focus if you
don't like auto--but definately not compact.  Since moving up to a DSLR, I
can say that I have lost more shots screwing around setting the exposure on
the M6. Still love the M6....still want an M3; but it is a romantic
attraction--not a truly practical one.

Message from banacloj at mac.com (Juan Gea-Banacloche) ([Leica] more questions)
Message from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] more questions)