Subject: [Leica] more questions
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Thu Aug 12 15:11:01 2004

Thanks y'all for the responses. They've helped clarify
the incredible digital phenomenon I'm witnessing here
on the LUG.

Here's more questions.

Over the years, I've introduced many people to Leica.
Without exception, the people who bought M cameras on
my advice have made those cameras a big part of their
photographic lives.

Now, in 2004-2005, while the MP and M7 (best Leica M
cameras ever, IMHO) and all those great new lenses are
for sale:

Would you recommend a new Leica M to someone today? Or
not? What reasons would you give?

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] more questions)