Subject: [Leica] CV viewfinder question
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Aug 30 03:55:34 2004

I bought a fair bit of the CV stuff and have been extremely satisfied
by the quality of all bar the spirit level, which is pretty well
essential when using the 15 or 12 mm lenses, as it has dried up. As an
aside the spirit level in the viewfinder of my Mamiya 43mm lens dried
up too and the price for a replacement is obscenely expensive for a
tuppeny moulding.
Frank