Subject: [Leica] CV viewfinder question
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Aug 30 00:12:37 2004

> Speaking about CV-items' functionality, I would like to know if any LUG'ers
> has experienced a non-working CV exposure meter. Mine was supposed to
> sitting to the right on a CV double shoe side-by-side with a CV exposure
> meter but the later won't function so it lying idle while I am using the
> Gossen 3 Lunasix. Can it have any to do with the humid and hot climate that
> I am experiencing out here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?

All I know is that my Digisix meter when haywire in those kind of
conditions in March. It was very hot and very humid and after a while I
noticed I was getting crazy readings. It was still giving me a read out,
but they were way off the mark.

Once I got back to normal conditions it started working just fine again.

Daniel