Subject: [Leica] If You Absolutely Loved Your 1970 Vintage 105 Nikkor, Raise Your Hand!
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Tue Aug 31 13:55:09 2004

I bought a Nikkor 105/2.5 in, I think, 1970 and used it a lot for twenty
years.  There's no sense comparing the qualities of any thirty-five year
old lens to a current production Leica lens.  However, I recall that I
felt the same emotional attachment to that lens as people seem to feel
to the 35 Summilux Aspheric and the 90 AA, which is saying quite a lot.

        Buzz Hausner