Subject: [Leica] Let's Hold the Future at Bay a Tad Longer
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Wed Sep 1 14:47:16 2004

I buy all my film and other photographica from local dealers.  I am
fortunate in having a professional level shop just down the road (Zeff,
for those of you in the Boston area) which carries all the films I might
ever use and many I will never use.  I buy my cameras and lenses from
small local shops as well and we are fortunate to have five full service
Leica franchises within about five miles of my home (Park Square, Zeff,
New England Photo, What's-his-Name in Newton Center, and the dreaded
Levine's at Dry Dock Place...who did I leave out?).

I shop thus for many reasons, not the least of which is a vain hope that
I am helping to extend the lives of these local shops so that what I
need will always be right at hand.  If those of us who have local
dealers available migrate to B & H and other on-line (sorry, Kit) or
mail order sources, the guy down the road is doomed.

        Buzz Hausner