Subject: [Leica] Leica prints in Baltimore
From: hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman)
Date: Thu Sep 9 20:15:41 2004

Yes, indeed, Scott, Peabody is on Mt. Vernon Square, which is on Charles
Street at the intersection with Monument Street and across the street
from the Walters. It is a short walk up from the harbor. The entrance to
the Mews is from Charles, halfway down the block from the monument, or
from the new grand entrance at 17 E. Mt. Vernon Square.

The show will open tomorrow at 4:30 (it's really up now, though) and run
through October. The gallery (which is integrated with the new entrance,
a truly beautiful and elegant space) is open from 9 AM to 10 PM weekdays
and Saturday, 12 noon until 9PM Sundays. Peabody's number is 410-659-8100.

If any of you could come please email me as I'd try to meet you.

Jesse

Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] The story of my detention by the NYPD)
Message from hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman) ([Leica] Leica prints in Baltimore)
Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Leica prints in Baltimore)