Subject: [Leica] More from the Udvar-Hazy Center
From: cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Sun Sep 12 10:35:29 2004

Quite right; it is a P-38.

The Olympus 50/2 Macro is a new lens designed for the Olympus E1 DSLR.
I believe that it was formulated from the get go as a digital lens, and
it may have no counterpart in the Olympus SLR range.  In the event, it's
a wonderful lens, on par with the Summicron 90/2 pre-asph, which I also
own.

Thanks for the comments.  I've several more images that I'll post as
time permits.

Cheers!

CHandos