Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Puzzle Solved
From: attinasi at mac.com (Marc Attinasi)
Date: Fri Sep 17 10:07:50 2004

According to a gentleman on the Russian Camera Board, the new Zeiss is, in
fact, a re-badged Bessa R3A. He apparently is in touch with Mr. "K" of
Cosina and also reports that the Contax G lens will be made for the new
camera in Leica M mount.

Sounds like a winner to me.
RE: ect: [Leica] Zeiss Puzzle Solved

According to a gentleman on the Russian Camera Board, the new Zeiss is, in
fact, a re-badged Bessa R3A. He apparently is in touch with Mr. "K" of
Cosina and also reports that the Contax G lens will be made for the new
camera in Leica M mount.

Sounds like a winner

What is a Bessa R3A? This is the first I have heard of it, and I cannot find
anything intellibigle (by me) on it.

Thanks!
- marc

[Walker Smith Had Writed]

According to a gentleman on the Russian Camera Board, the new Zeiss is, in
fact, a re-badged Bessa R3A. He apparently is in touch with Mr. "K" of
Cosina and also reports that the Contax G lens will be made for the new
camera in Leica M mount.

Sounds like a winner to me.

Walker