Subject: Digital M/Digital Rebel was Re: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Sep 19 18:07:01 2004

Noise management and dynamic range get my vote over
sheer pixel count. Tradeoffs involved.  Fuji's new S3 seems
to be taking a whack at the dynamic range problem and
(1) I hope the technology works well and (2) I hope it
catches on if it does.

Message from jonathan at openhealth.org (Jonathan Borden) (Digital M/Digital Rebel was Re: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica)