Subject: [Leica] R9 with digital back pix
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 07:33:56 2004

Ted

Right now the only way I'm going to get one is if they are free, the wife
almost had a cow when I told her the price. ;-)  I would love to have one,
especially for our upcoming trip to Germany and points East in December.
But I think it will have to wait until later next year :(

Gene
'

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>                 |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           09/20/2004 09:01 AM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
              |
  |       cc:
              |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] R9 with digital back pix
              |

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Greg Locke showed:

> http://www.dpreview.com/articles/pma2004/Leica/DSC_1994.jpg
>
> http://www.dpreview.com/articles/pma2004/Leica/DSC_1991.jpg<<<<<<<<

Hi Greg,
Thanks, now those who've been waiting the birthing will be drooling and can
hardly wait for the actual delivery. :-)

And those who'll just sh............t all over it will do so immediately
like they did when the R8 was first shown. But hand them one for free and
they'd be all smiles and praise! :-)

ted